Charles H. Nance
P.O. Box 5405
Richmond, VA 23220
Follow Us Online
Upcoming Estate Planning Seminars from The Nance Law Firm
"How to Protect Yourself or Your Loved One From Ending Up In a Nursing Home and What To Do If You Can't"
- To reserve your spot, call 804-213-3007.
- Download printable details.
Estate Planning Seminar Registration
Smart families are now discovering that there are still steps to take to protect their assets, but they need to Act now.
Your attendance at this new workshop is Free, but seating is limited. To reserve your spot, call 804-213-3007. This workshop has been extremely popular and we expect it to fill up quickly. If there is no space available by the time you call, we will put you on the waiting list and notify you when we hold the next workshop. **Special Bonus** Attendees will receive a FREE copy of our article, "Consumer's Guide to Medicaid Planning and Division of Assets." The article was recently updated to reflect the new law changes. To make your reservation, call The Nance Law Firm at 804-213-3007. Call now. These workshops fill up quickly!
At this meeting, here is some of what you will discover:
- How to protect your assets from nursing home costs - you may be able to save more than you would expect... even if your loved one is already in a nursing home.
- One of the most important legal documents you need - and the three things it should contain.
- Why traditional estate planning may not work... and the life-care planning steps you should be taking right now instead.
- How to avoid being disqualified for Medicaid coverage by properly structuring gifts.
- How to help ensure your estate provides an inheritance for your heirs... and supports your nursing-home-bound spouse.
- How to qualify for "hidden" veterans benefits to help you stay at home.
Copyright © The Nance Law Firm. All rights reserved. You may reproduce materials available at this site for your own personal use and for non-commercial distribution. All copies must include this copyright statement. Some artwork provided under license agreement.
Banner Photos: Copyright © Taber Andrew Bain.